[Mldonkey-users] Queue position

From: Sergio Bayarri Gausi
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Queue position
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:21:29 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

Now that the GUI is improving... Would it be possible to show the queue
position in the sources listing? When a source is marked as "Queued", put
the current(?) position behind it ("Queued(654)"). If it's not possible to
know the *current* position (I'm not sure about it) then put the initial
queue position we get. That would help to know how long it may take to
download anything from that source (or if it's useful at all).

I'll test 2.02-9 this evening.

Greetings,

Sergio