[Mldonkey-users] edonkey flood?

From: nospam
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] edonkey flood?
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:54:43 +0100

Hi there,

anyone experienced those edonkey flood on upload requests, too?

I set max_upload_slots to 10 and got 25 uploaders, 23 of them
brand edonkey, one mldonkey, one emule.

After disabling upload and enabling again, the same thing happens
every time. 20 clients, all edonkey (and no mldonkey - isnt' there
supposed to be a reserved slot?)

Looks like the new donkey version is quite agressive, though none
edonkey got banned.. that's really strange.. maybe they know mldonkey
has no queue and try it as source as fast as it's possible without
getting banned?

Well, I don't really complain, because 80% of downloads come from edonkey ;)