Re: [Mldonkey-users] nu - different behavior or bug ? 2.04rc3

From: Marc Thoben
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] nu - different behavior or bug ? 2.04rc3
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:12:59 +0200

On 17th of April 2003 at 18:44:14, Christian Kohrn wrote:
> Marc Thoben wrote:
> >When I issue a "nu 10", almost all entries in pending slots start to
> >show up as upload slot. No actual upload is done. When no pending
> >slots are left, mldonkey very slowly starts to remove those upload
> >slots. After the 10 minutes of upload pause, new upload and pending
> >slots are created and upload is done to those new upload slots.
> >After 25 minutes mldonkey still shows a fews of those "zombie"
> >upload slots, which were pending slots once.
>
> Switched Dynamic Upload slots on or off?

Arg, sorry, wanted to include my settings, but forgot.. Normally I
have dynamic_slots = true. But as I saw this nu-behavior, I set it
to dynamic_slots = false (and restarted just in case) and it
happened, too.

Here they are:

source_management = 3
new_upload_system = true
upload_timeout = 1800.000000
dynamic_slots = true
max_upload_slots = 4
max_hard_upload_rate = 10
allow_browse_share = true

enable_donkey = true
enable_overnet = true
enable_bittorrent = true

Btw, does upload_timeout set timeout for pending or actual upload
slots ?

Regards,
Marc