[Mldonkey-users] Disk usage

From: BenV
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Disk usage
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:04:09 +0200

Heia all,

Recently I installed MLDonkey on my server [2.04rc1-0], and I really like it :)
However, there is a little feature that I'm missing, or maybe don't know how to
do.

The thing is that I'd like to be able to tell MLDonkey to stop all downloads
whenever
a certain amount of free space is left.
MLDonkey has it's temp and incoming directory on my root harddrive, which I
don't want
completely stuffed of course ;)
So I'd like to be able to say 'Only download if there's at least 1 Gb free' or
something like that.
I've considered using quotas, but they don't really give me that kind of
control unless I run
some script to check free space etc, which I really don't feel up to right now
;)

Anyway, thanks for reading.
Greetz,

BenV