Re: [Mldonkey-users] Disk usage

From: payday
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Disk usage
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:18:56 +0200

Hello BenV,

Wednesday, April 30, 2003, 6:04:09 PM, BenV wrote:

B> Heia all,

B> Recently I installed MLDonkey on my server [2.04rc1-0], and I really like it
:)
B> However, there is a little feature that I'm missing, or maybe don't know how
to do.

B> The thing is that I'd like to be able to tell MLDonkey to stop all downloads
whenever
B> a certain amount of free space is left.
B> MLDonkey has it's temp and incoming directory on my root harddrive, which I
don't want
B> completely stuffed of course ;)
B> So I'd like to be able to say 'Only download if there's at least 1 Gb free'
or something like that.
B> I've considered using quotas, but they don't really give me that kind of
control unless I run
B> some script to check free space etc, which I really don't feel up to right
now ;)

B> Anyway, thanks for reading.
B> Greetz,

B> BenV

I like the idea and have an additional suggestion. How about being
able to specify more than one temp dir (on different disks)
and have mldonkey use the second one for newly added links once the
free space for the first becomes exhausted or reaches a certain limit?

--
Best regards,
 payday                            mailto:address@hidden