[Mldonkey-users] shareaza on edonkey,bt,gn2

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] shareaza on edonkey,bt,gn2
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 23:43:52 +0000

If anyone was interested, Shareaza now supports Bittorrent, eDonkey, and
Gnutella2.  I guess they can be added to mld client stats now?  I'm sure
they will become rather popular.

---
The next version of Shareaza represents a fundamental shift: Shareaza
will no longer strive to be the ultimate Gnutella client – it will
strive to be the “ultimate P2P client”.

Shareaza 1.9 will offer access to two additional P2P networks, both of
which enjoy substantial popularity, as well as the premiere Gnutella2
network and support for the legacy Gnutella1 network. Following that,
future versions will offer an even wider selection of networks.

These changes will redefine Shareaza as a true “P2P client”, rather than
simply a “Gnutella client”. People will be free to choose Shareaza as
their client of choice without being restricted to only one or two
networks.