Re: [Mldonkey-users] shareaza on edonkey,bt,gn2

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] shareaza on edonkey,bt,gn2
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:50:38 +0200

>  If anyone was interested, Shareaza now supports Bittorrent, eDonkey, and
>  Gnutella2.  I guess they can be added to mld client stats now?  I'm sure
>  they will become rather popular.

Yes, they should probably. Is there a tag to distinguish them ? By the
way, maybe we should make gnutella1/gnutella2 enabled by default in
mldonkey, they are starting to work well (gnutella1 at least is
working good these days, and gnutella2 is very close to a "releasable"
state). Anyway, 2.4 is for this week, with or without gnutella2 support.

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/