Re: [Mldonkey-users] crash at Bittorrent save

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] crash at Bittorrent save
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 12:15:54 +0200

>  I just had a core crash with 2.5-rc1.
>  A Bittorrent (the first here) finished, I got the mail regarding that and
> then
>  the core died with this in logfile:

Do you still have the "core" ? Could you run a debugger on it :
"gdb mldonkey code" ?

>  Exception md4_safe_fd: Read failed: Is a directory in Select.loop

As soon as the exception was caught, it should be OK, the bug is
somewhere else.

>  The file was commited ok and unpacked correctly before the crash though
>  but is also still in the download queue at around 50%, I cancelled it now.

Probably because the files.ini file was not saved before the crash, so
that the download restarted at the point last saved in files.ini

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/