Re: [Mldonkey-users] Mozilla MLdonkey Protocol Handler 1.3

From: Neilen
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Mozilla MLdonkey Protocol Handler 1.3
Date: 01 Jun 2003 14:38:28 +0800

Hi.

I'm running Moz 1.3.1 from debian unstable.  I just installed v 1.3 of
the protocol handler (had no version installed before), as root.  I then
restarted mozilla, however about:config does not show the mldonkey
there?

How can I check if the XPI install really worked?  Mozilla reported a
success, but who knows?

Thanks
Neilen