[Mldonkey-users] limiting upload quantity to a monthly sum

From: Tobias Weisserth
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] limiting upload quantity to a monthly sum
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:52:53 +0200

Hi there,

Is it possible to limit uploads in another way than by limiting the bandwidth?

I would like to offer unlimited bandwidth for uploads but only allow 500MB of
uploads in a period of 30 days.

Is there a way to make this happen?

I am running version 2.5 on a SuSE 8.0. The machine is connected via an
ethernet card.

cheers,
Tobias

--
Tobias Weisserth
Belgium, Old Europe

"I'm proud to be an old European!"
"The USA bombs, the UN feeds, Europe pays."
"Darn! Where are those weapons of mass destruction?!"