[Mldonkey-users] Help - cannot get MLdonkey on redhat server to work -

From: Scott Lewis
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Help - cannot get MLdonkey on redhat server to work - continued
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:36:11 +0100

OK, I only mentioned apache as its in the docs, that you can configure it so
bypass the firewall by using it to route internally

Anyway - no web browser etc on the pc that's running mldonkey so I cannot do
a http://127.0.0.1:4080

So - could it be the firewall blocking it?

#Allow Mldonkey Server, Port 4080 |
#----------------------------------------
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -i $EXTINT --dport 4080 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p udp -i $EXTINT --dport 4080 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -p tcp -o $EXTINT --sport 4080 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -p udp -o $EXTINT --sport 4080 -j ACCEPT

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -i $INTINT --dport 4080 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p udp -i $INTINT --dport 4080 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -p tcp -o $INTINT --sport 4080 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -p udp -o $INTINT --sport 4080 -j ACCEPT

Thats in my iptables?

Any ideas?

Scott