Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: MLdonkey Core 2-5-devel-6, MLdonkey G2gui 0.1 r

From: Marc Thoben
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: MLdonkey Core 2-5-devel-6, MLdonkey G2gui 0.1 released
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 03:18:13 +0200

Hi there,

On 10th of September 2003 at  1:14:33, Sven Hartge wrote:
> address@hidden wrote:
>
> > too bad it does not run on debian/sid (unstable)
>
> > ./g2gui: relocation error: ./g2gui: symbol __libc_stack_end, version
> > GLIBC_2.1 not defined in file ld-linux.so.2 with link time reference
>
> Did you use a binary package? I suppose you are better off compiling
> yourself and thus linking against the correct libc.

I googled a little, and the closest thing to something of an
explaination could be this post by Hans Boehm:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2003-04/msg00595.html

vnc, was g2gui built on a glibc 2.2 system ?

I have this problem too on a lfs with glibc 2.3.2. Anyone already
compiled g2gui on a glibc 2.3.x system and willing to share the
binary ?

Regards,
Marc