Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey Core 2-5-devel-6, MLdonkey G2gui 0.1 relea

From: rg Maisenbacher <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey Core 2-5-devel-6, MLdonkey G2gui 0.1 released
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:40:34 +0200

Nick Katsamas wrote:
Hi,

I download the new GUI from CVS ( module "mldonkey_gui" ) but there is no configure or make file.

How can i compile it myself?

There is no makefile, because there exists no makefile, because no one have written one yet...
The gtk-binary was build using this script (maybe this helps):
http://download.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/z/build

You need some packages from eclipse:
boot.jar jface.jar regexp.jar runtime.jar trove.jar xercesImpl.jar xmlParserAPIs.jar
You need also
trove.jar, and the gnu.regexp jar-package

And we compile a byte-code jar-file from g2gui (g2gui.jar) to native-code. So you'll also have to do this (maybe we provide one in near future).

Dek

[ Maybe someone with sufficient knowledge of gcc/gcj (especially linking shared/static) could join #mldonkey-gui @irc.freenode.org because noone from the devel-team really know how to do this stuff ;-)). ]

--
Dek <address@hidden>
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: