[Mldonkey-users] diffilculty with getting bittorrent downloads working

From: Colin McKellar
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] diffilculty with getting bittorrent downloads working
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:24:13 +0800

I have had difficulty getting torrent downloads to work. Either from their
original location or even from my own computer. eg:

> dllink http://127.0.0.1/~blibbler/BT/X401.torrent
Unable to match URL

I can't see any special characters hidden in there... or anything else to
cause problems. The torrent file is there.

I am using version:
MLNet 2.04rc1-13 (B01): Multi-Network p2p client (Global Shares Donkey)

with only bittorrent enabled.

Colin.