[Mldonkey-users] New snapshot

From: Nikolai Prokoschenko
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] New snapshot
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:10:28 +0200

Hello!

I've just grabbed the newest snapshot from

http://download.berlios.de/mldonkey/g2gui-gtk-20030911.zip

which appears to be compiled with latest glibc.

But I don't see anything useful apart from menubar and the buttons. Apart
from that, I get these error messages:

java.io.CharConversionException
   at _Jv_RegisterClasses (Unknown Source)
   at _Jv_RegisterClasses (Unknown Source)
   at _Jv_RegisterClasses (Unknown Source)
   at _Jv_RegisterClasses (Unknown Source)
   at _Jv_RegisterClasses (Unknown Source)
   at _Jv_RegisterClasses (Unknown Source)
   at _Jv_RegisterClasses (Unknown Source)
   at _Jv_RegisterClasses (Unknown Source)
   at _Jv_RegisterClasses (Unknown Source)
   at _Jv_RegisterClasses (Unknown Source)
   at sin (Unknown Source)
   at GC_start_routine (Unknown Source)
   at __clone (/lib/libc-2.3.2.so)

(<unknown>:26513): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktreeviewcolumn.c: line 1723
(gtk_tree_view_column_set_fixed_width): assertion `fixed_width > 0' failed

What am I doing wrong?

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
address@hidden / Jabber: address@hidden