[Mldonkey-users] [patch #4977] vd html progress bars

From: Dennis Nezic
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #4977] vd html progress bars
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:53:07 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, patch #4977 (project mldonkey):

regarding making my own html_theme, i don't think i'd be able to replace the
old table with my hard rule, since the table code is generated by mlnet --
and not, as far as i can see, by some html template. before i settled on the
HR idea, i was playing around with having a 1x1 image (an embedded png in the
SRC of an image tag), and then resizing that to the right percentage. this
would surely produce the same results across all browsers (although i still
think the HR method should as well) ... but it too would require a patch, and
not just a tweaking of the css style. this should be the simplest, cleanest
way to do it.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4977>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/