[Mldonkey-users] [patch #7648] Let MLDonkey chown committed files

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #7648] Let MLDonkey chown committed files
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:56:19 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Should Start On: Di 07 Nov 2006 00:00:00 CET
   Should be Finished on: Di 07 Nov 2006 00:00:00 CET

Details:

- new command user_chmod user true/false
- new option in users.ini, users2: user_chmod true/false

If set to true MLDonkey tries to chmod the file, if it fails
because a system user with the same name does not exist or
MLDonkey core is not able to chmod the file an error message
is printed to the logfile.

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Sa 12 Jan 2008 18:39:01 CET   By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
OK, closing for now.

Date: Mi 09 Jan 2008 09:06:37 CET   By: Dan Farina <drfarina>
I think it'd be best if we resubmitted once we have code; we'll do without a
mailing list for now and have decided on an alternative way of doing bug
tracking.

Thanks for your consideration. Snap.py will remain Free Software, regardless
of where it is hosted.

Thanks,
fdr

Date: Di 08 Jan 2008 19:51:39 CET   By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
Hi,

Your projects meets the Savannah requirements, except that we cannot review
your source code yet.

Before approval, we prefer to see your source code, so we can check it for
legal issues (even non-functional code is OK). Among other checks, we will
check that the source files contain appropriate copyright notices and
permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of every copyrightable file.
Our review helps catch potential legal issues early.

If you need Savannah right now, please explain to us why; otherwise, please
resubmit the project when you have source code.

If we approve your project without source code, we will review the code in the
near future (or better, at your request). If then the source code does not
meet our requirements (for example, non-free dependencies), we will then
discuss the issue and possibly remove the project from Savannah.

Do you need the Savannah services now, and if yes do you agree with the above
conditions?

Regards.

Date: Di 08 Jan 2008 07:36:48 CET   By: Dan Farina <drfarina>
I did not realize that nongnu savannah required human review; we were looking
for a place to put our mailing list and get git and project hosting (since
savannah is one of the few that supports git).

If not-yet-fleshed-out projects are not fit for Savannah, please summarily
dismiss this request. We will use repo.or.cz and Google Groups or such,
although we'd much prefer to base our communications on Free Software.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7648>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/