mlview-hacking

Re: [Mlview-hacking] patch MLVIEW: update to set icon to dialog frames a

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: Re: [Mlview-hacking] patch MLVIEW: update to set icon to dialog frames and a bug correction
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 17:36:00 +0200

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 05:58:56PM +0200, fabrice inconnu wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> here is a patch to :
>  - set correctly icons to dialog frames (following
> previous patch)
>  - a bug correction linked to Attribute-picker
> initialisation

Patch applied and commited.
I have made some small modifications here and there to fix
some compilation warnings.
The reason of the warnings are some function calls that are no more
consistent with the new mlview_app_context_set_window_icon()
prototype.
This is okay now and is in the CVS. You can look at the ChangeLog file
for more details.

> Sorry, indentation differences appeared in the patch.
> It shouldn t do it again.
No problem. This is my fault. I should have provided
an indent script to automatically indent the sources.

Thank you for the patch Fabrice.

All the best,

Dodji.