mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] mlview source file indentation

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] mlview source file indentation
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 02:16:14 +0200

Hi all,

I have commited an indent based script that
automatically indents the source code.
The script is located at the root of the source tree
and its name is "mlview-indent".
To re-indent a source file named "foo.c" type "./mlview-indent foo.c".

The indentation style implemented by mlview-indent is the one
defined by the gnome coding style at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/programming-guidelines/code-style.html.

I have also commited the newly indented code in the CVS.
I hope this will help us achieve a better code consistency at a lower
cost.

Wishing you all the best,

Dodji.

--