mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] MlView project news

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] MlView project news
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:56:24 +0200

Hi all,

MlView development is resuming slowly.

Frabrice Plard, Strider and I are working on the following
areas:

+Rewrite of the MlViewTreeEditor widget based on the
the new GtkTreeView widget (me).

+Rewrite of the settings widget based on libglade (strider)
+addition of the network support at the MlViewFileDescriptor level.
This support will be based on libxml2 nanoftp and nanohttp for the
time being (Fabrice Plard).

Our focus is to move toward a full gnome2 compliant architecture
first. Of course, bug fixing is also our priority.

Best regards,

Dodji.

--

homepage              : http://www.seketeli.org/dodji