mlview-hacking

[Mlview-hacking] Mview : information about network development of mlview

From: fabrice inconnu
Subject: [Mlview-hacking] Mview : information about network development of mlview
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:19:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

At the beginning, we developed the network support
based on libxml librairy. But after reflexion, it s
better to use a librairy that can provide an abstract
support for network, that why mlview should use
Gnome-vfs librairy, with it, we don t care about the
kind of the URI, it can be FTP,HTTP or local,
Gnome-vfs know how to manage each kind of connection.

Feel free to contact me, for any information or
recommandation.

sincerely,
Fabrice