mod-guile-devel

Re: [Mod-guile-devel] questions

From: rm
Subject: Re: [Mod-guile-devel] questions
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:04:49 +0200

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 12:31:02AM +0900, Dmitry Morozhnikov wrote:
> hello all.
>
> first of all: thanks for mod_guile!
>
> i need that in my future project. current version  (from  savannah
> files and cvs) have only brl and scm file handlers. i see in  list
> archives what Ralf (address@hidden) done work on more general  guile
> handler. is it possible to access that code? i want work on that.

Oh, you want to work _on_ it, that's good news ;-) Sorry, my patches
and extensions are waiting for a good (read: stable-URL place) to
show up. I've asked the local sysadmins for a DNS entry about a week
ago but they're pretty bussy right now. As soon as possible (hopefully
tonight) the server will be up and the code online. If you need the stuff
urgently i could mail you a tarball -- but please keep in mind: my
version is pretty much alpha ....

  Ralf Mattes