mod-guile-devel

Re: [Mod-guile-devel] questions

From: Dmitry Morozhnikov
Subject: Re: [Mod-guile-devel] questions
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 06:58:19 +0900 (IRKST)

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 address@hidden wrote:

r?> Oh, you want to work _on_ it, that's good news ;-)

:-) my english is so bad? i mean  to  say  what  i  will  work  on
mod-guile to make it work for me (and for community, of course).

r?>   Sorry, my patches and extensions are waiting for a good (read:
r?> stable-URL place) to show up. I've asked the local sysadmins for
r?> a DNS entry about a week ago but they're pretty bussy right now.

what about savannah entry? is it possible to use their cvs?

r?>   As soon as possible (hopefully tonight) the server will be up
r?> and the code online. If you need the stuff urgently i could mail
r?> you a tarball -- but please keep in mind: my version is pretty
r?> much alpha ....

i hope i can help move it to more beta stage :-)

--
DM, Dmitry Morozhnikov, PGPKEY 0xB6C14D95