modcaml

[Modcaml] Installing mod_caml on MacOS X panther

From: Stephany Francois
Subject: [Modcaml] Installing mod_caml on MacOS X panther
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:03:15 +0200

Hi,

I have some problem to install the caml mod for Apache on my MacOS X panther (10.3.9).
OCaml works fine on it but I don't manage to install mod_caml.
 This is what I obtain:

userg4$ make
make: ocamlfind: Command not found
ocamlc -g -w s -I  -c mod_caml_config.ml
ocamlc -g -w s -I  -c mod_caml.mli
ocamlc -g -w s -I  -c mod_caml.ml
Error while linking mod_caml.cmo:
Reference to undefined global `Mod_caml_config'
make: *** [mod_caml.cmo] Error 2

I'm a beginner on programming with Caml (with fonctional languages in fact) and also with the C language ^^
Somebody can help me?

Thanks,

Francois

ps: I've used Fink to install Ocaml