modcaml

Re: [Modcaml] mod_caml/cocanwiki OCaml linking issues

From: Jesse D. Guardiani
Subject: Re: [Modcaml] mod_caml/cocanwiki OCaml linking issues
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:41:02 -0400

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 15:45 -0400, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> Richard Jones wrote:

[...]

> Let me play with cocanwiki for a few days. Then I'll write the necessary
> ebuilds for Gentoo:
>     o ocamldbi
>     o ocaml-postgres
>     o ocaml-calendar
>     o cocanwiki
>
> and submit patches for those ocamlfind issues in the process. Can't wait
> to see what this
> thing can do!

FYI:

1.) They denied my patches to the Apache 2.0 ebuild on the grounds that
    it wasn't a necessary feature and that I should take the issue
    upstream. As such, my mod_caml ebuild appears to be stalled.

2.) I've been distracted by my new MythTV installation, so I haven't
    had time to look more at mod_caml.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back into it soon.

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin