modcaml

Re: [Modcaml] ld error when compiling

From: Robert Fischer
Subject: Re: [Modcaml] ld error when compiling
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:12:29 -0500

Yeah, that's what it's called, but the wiki just called it "libcamlrun.so", and that was what was referenced in the Makefile.config, so I went with that. Is the only consequence of calling it libcamlrun.so a performance hit due to the dynamic link, or should I go back and try this approach?

~~ Robert.