Re: I'm confused

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: I'm confused
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 13:27:16 -0500

>What with the flurry of Email's I'm confused. Do you have an nmh configuration
>that will let me use inc to fetch Email from Gmail without dumping core,
>and let me use send to send  Email to Gmail without post hanging?
>
>If so would you be willing to send it to me, again?

Let's work on one problem at a time (post hanging ... I'm not sure what
is going wrong there, yet).

Create a .netrc in your home directory with the following line:

machine pop.gmail.com login address@hidden password foobar

Or, whatever goes in for "foobar" above.  Note the .netrc file must be
mode 600 (chmod 600 .netrc).

Then try:

% inc -host pop.gmail.com -port 995 -initialtls -sasl -user address@hidden

And see what that does.