Re: ics files with nhm / mh-e

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: ics files with nhm / mh-e
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 12:36:24 -0800

Axel,

Once you find something that works on the command line, I can think of a
couple of ways to access your method with MH-E:

1. Use the `|' (mh-pipe-msg) command to pipe the entire message through
   an appropriate command.

   https://mh-e.sourceforge.io/manual/mh-e.html#Files-and-Pipes

2. Use `K e' (mh-display-with-external-viewer) to 'view' the ICS
   attachment with an appropriate command.

   https://mh-e.sourceforge.io/manual/mh-e.html#Viewing-Attachments