Re: ics files with nhm / mh-e

From: Axel Jantsch
Subject: Re: ics files with nhm / mh-e
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 16:45:11 +0100

Many thanks to all who replied!!

I was not aware of mhical and used it to build a script that allows to
accept/decline/... to an invite; and I call it with 'K e' from mh-e.
So this works reasonably well. I am happy to share it with anyone who is
interested.

I still have no smooth way to add events to my Google calendar;
forwarding to my gmail mail box works, but is a bit lengthy.

I could not get the replaliases functions to work, but did not try very hard.

Thanks again.
Cheers,
Axel

    > Hi,

    > What are the best ways to deal with ics calendar files with nhm and/or
mh-e ?

--
Axel Jantsch, Prof. of Systems on Chip
TU Wien