nss-mysql-users

[Nss-mysql-users] Login problems

From: Jan Bruvoll
Subject: [Nss-mysql-users] Login problems
Date: 21 Jan 2003 23:32:48 +0000

Hi all,

I just installed the latest Gentoo ebuild of nss-mysql 0.43, with MySQL
3.23.54a... after a bit of tweaking the DB lookups work just fine - I
can do an id on my test account and generally, things look ok. However -
I am not able to log into the machine using any MySQL-based account. I
get the following error message, which I am not able to figure out 1)
what means and 2) where it comes from, even after Google-ing for quite a
few hours:

--
Tue Jan 21 23:30:38  pts/1  ~
address@hidden> ssh -l testuser localhost

syslog:
--
Jan 21 23:30:46 [sshd] PAM rejected by account configuration[12]:
Authentication token is no longer valid; new one required.

Would anybody have any clues for me? Logging in through FTP (using
ProFTPd) has the FTP server complain that there is no such user...

TIA & regards
Jan

--
Jan Bruvoll <address@hidden>