nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] Problem with libnss-mysql: can't find user/groups,

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] Problem with libnss-mysql: can't find user/groups, which are in mysql
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:30:49 -0500

Dans un message du 09 mar à 12:03, Matthias Wieser écrivait :
> I have the trouble that chmod cannot use a user out of the mysql-database.
> I am not sure, what the problem is.
> Does anybody have a pointer.
>
> Any complaints in the /var/log/auth.log were settled.
>
> Has anybody any ideas, what can be the problem?

Did you add "mysql" on the "passwd" line of nsswitch.conf ?

> I use a debian Woody system.

You should maybe get the CVS and compile it to see if there is any
difference. Compiling the module in debug mode is a good idea to see
what's going on.

Guillaume.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                    Sometimes I find I need to scream (RHCP)