nufw-devel

[Nufw-devel] Re: [Nufw-users] nufw and squid in the same machine

From: maria perez
Subject: [Nufw-devel] Re: [Nufw-users] nufw and squid in the same machine
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:19:25 +0100

Hello!

I have some doubts about the configuration of SQL database for nufw and squid_nufw_helper. I am using the Mysql module for this.

In the NuFW Howto I can read in the section 3.2 'Setting up NuFW authenticated connections tracking' like I have to configure the SQL database. In this section it said I have to establish update and insert privileges on the "conntrack_ulog" table.

I have created the database 'nulog' with the file nulog.mysql.dump but it does not exits any table 'conntrack_ulog', the tables created in nulog database are;

 cache_task
 last_update
 offenders
 tcp_ports
 udp_ports
 ulog

Too I have to establish select permissions to a sql user in this table for the module squid_nufw_helper. This user must to be the same or another different??

What is conntrack_ulog table?? ulog?

I'm sorry disturbing you again.
Thanks

 Maria