nufw-users

[Nufw-users] nutcpc SASL problem

From: Julien Desfossez
Subject: [Nufw-users] nutcpc SASL problem
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:28:02 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to make work nutcpc and I've got a problem I can't solve :
When I launch nutcpc with the command :
nutcpc -d -H <ip>

The program asks me my username, I enter it, and then I get this :
starting SASL negotiation
SASL(-4): no mechanism available: No worthy mechs found

Can not initiate connection to NuFW gateway
Problem : Permission denied

In the nuauth console, I get
*** Message : client didn't choose mechanism
*** Message : received : .

The certificates look good cause I get :
Server Certificat OK

So I don't understand the problem

If someone could help me

Thanks