nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] nutcpc SASL problem

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] nutcpc SASL problem
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:17:06 +0200

Le lundi 18 avril 2005 à 22:28 +0200, Julien Desfossez a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to make work nutcpc and I've got a problem I can't solve :
> When I launch nutcpc with the command :
> nutcpc -d -H <ip>
>
> The program asks me my username, I enter it, and then I get this :
> starting SASL negotiation
> SASL(-4): no mechanism available: No worthy mechs found

Hi,

Looks like your system is missing cyrus sasl module needed to manage the
authentication mode (plain).
For debian install the package : libsasl2-modules
For other distribution the package should provide files such as :
        /usr/lib/sasl2/libplain*

Please provide us feedback if you succeed as we need it to improve
documentation ;-)

BR,
--
Eric Leblond <address@hidden>