nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] firewall script for nufw

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] firewall script for nufw
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:35:27 +0200

Rogerio Goncalves wrote:
> yeahh..  I make this to work :D
>
> about the squid_nufw_auth:
> can i create acls in squid based on users logged in nuauth?
> i dont find any doc from the squid_nufw_auth, only in project site and
> dont talk about this..

Here's the nufw related extract of a squid.conf :

#define the external module
external_acl_type nufw-helper children=20 %SRC %SRCPORT \\
/usr/local/sbin/squid_nufw_helper -f \\
/etc/squid/squid_nufw_helper.conf -u -c 200

# use it :
acl authenticated_nufw external nufw-helper
http_access allow authenticated_nufw

Hope this help,