nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] firewall script for nufw

From: Vincent Deffontaines
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] firewall script for nufw
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:24:45 +0200

Rogerio Goncalves wrote:
> yeahh..  I make this to work :D
>
> about the squid_nufw_auth:
> can i create acls in squid based on users logged in nuauth?
> i dont find any doc from the squid_nufw_auth, only in project site and
> dont talk about this..

Greetings,

You can use the username in any way squid allows for it. Report to the
Squid documentation ;)
All squid_nufw_helper does is provide the username to squid. We don't
know so much about Squid advanced configuration, and this is not the
place to discuss it.

By the way, if you find interesting/advanced squid setup (more advanced
than plain auth), we will be pleased that you contribute such
informations, which we will bring into the Howto.

Vincent