nufw-users

[Nufw-users] Paquet DEBIAN and NFQUEUE

From: david . bebel
Subject: [Nufw-users] Paquet DEBIAN and NFQUEUE
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:21:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hola, Hola!

I have a new question for you,
After try with pleasure Nufw 2.0, i say to me: wonderful i have to do this on my server an debian sarge.
(with a kernel 2.6.18 - but iptables < 1.3.6 )

I find with pleasure nufw20xx.deb and hop apt-get install,
but dpkg dont tell me: iptables to old...

I try to run: nufw -vv => OK

And after I try: # nufw -vv -q 14
And what? -> option -q not available.

I have to use the source? No? si
The paquet (.deb) is not build with this option or I have just to upgrade iptables? ( I dream.. )
Or may be tomorrow a new paquet .deb will be available with this option?

David .B

Avec Neuf, on peut envoyer jusqu'à 9Go par mail.
Decouvrez Neuf Giga
http://www.neufgiga.com