nufw-users

[Nufw-users] ACL

From: david . bebel
Subject: [Nufw-users] ACL
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:56:48 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

My last question is always a question.

But I have a new problem on my debian:
For me in a private network no problem. (last version for debian)
But for a friend (a client), is always drop.

-> No problem for authentification of this client (ex dudul)
->The client have a dynamic IP (the nuauth say un truc as: not the IP than before) (I write as a cow, I know)
-> Connections is for client ssh on a port on a different port than 22, says port:999 =
I have just 3 clients -> I use plaintext ACL
for me OK:
[ssh]
decision=1
gid=2010 -> not reallity
proto=6
SrcIP=0.0.0.0/0
SrcPort=1024-65535
DstIP=0.0.0.0/0
DstPort=999 -> not reallity
OS=Linux

For client, not OK
[ssh2]
decision=1
gid=2020
proto=6
SrcIP=0.0.0.0/0
SrcPort=1024-65535
DstIP=0.0.0.0/0
DstPort=999
#I drop the line OS for test

And I use a plaintext for users list:

moi:moi:2010:2010
dudul:dudul:2020:2020

Do you have an idee?
If you want tommorow I will put the log for somme details

Thanks.

Avec Neuf, on peut envoyer jusqu'à 9Go par mail.
Decouvrez Neuf Giga
http://www.neufgiga.com