nufw-users

RE: [Nufw-users] ACL -> NAT

From: david . bebel
Subject: RE: [Nufw-users] ACL -> NAT
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:34:18 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

OK I find where is the probleme: My friends as most people use a box and are nated.

when user authentificate with nutcpc nuauth see the Public IP (I like)
But when nutcpc wants to authentificate a packet I send to nuauth the local IP (bad, very bad).
I tried to play with nuauth options but nothing

Questions: An option exist?
For me solution will be nuauth replace the IP send by nutctc (when It try to authentificate a packet) by the IP with the IP Public of this client.

I explain user toto authentificate with nutcpc , nuauth say user toto connect with IP 82.246.224.203.
toto try to connect with ssh (by exemple) nuauth says toto try to authen.. a packet with an other ip (192.168.1.2)

-> nuauth knows that IP of toto is 82.246.224.203 => when toto send 192.168.1.2 nuauth replace the first by the second IP.

I don't see security problem => this options exist.

For moment I cant't use nufw => all people are behind a bow (exept for Local networks).

If this option doesn't exist, can you tell me what are the files used for this. I will try to modify the source.

Thanks

Avec Neuf, on peut envoyer jusqu'à 9Go par mail.
Decouvrez Neuf Giga
http://www.neufgiga.com