nufw-users

Re : RE: [Nufw-users] ACL -> NAT

From: david . bebel
Subject: Re : RE: [Nufw-users] ACL -> NAT
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:22:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

Oups, I forget ACL.

Say the test is always true isn't a good way.

A simple way will be to say:
If option enable then initialyse value of htonl(conn_elt->tracking.saddr) with value of ((struct tls_buffer_read *)userdata)->ipv4_addr (I have to find how write this in C)

The best way will be to do this just for users authorized to be nated (with a new config file , ACL or database):
If option enable and user authorized to be nated
then replace the ip
else normal test
fi

Isn't a good thing to include this in futur versions? The option will be in nuauth.conf with default value to 0, and the administrator have to take this responsability.

I can write the simple way but for the other way It's not very easy (for my knowledges). But with some time. (I'm an french Unix administrator, I use often shell and perl but for C... )

David Bebel