nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Changing the language of a website

From: Gitte Wange
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Changing the language of a website
Date: 13 May 2002 16:18:35 +0200

Hello,

I have localized an entire skin for a product using zpt and cmflocalizer
and things work great :-)

Only one thing left to do - I need the abilty to change the language
through a form.

I looked at the changeLanguageForm.dtml and implemented it into my
skins.
Then created a FS Python Script and added the code that sets the
language cookie. The script looks like this:

lang = REQUEST['lang']
path = '/'
REQUEST.RESPONSE.setCookie('LOCALIZER_LANGUAGE', lang, path=path)
REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(REQUEST['HTTP_REFERER'])

But the language never changes (it's stille the same as my browser
settings).

What is going on since the language doesn't change ?

TIA,
Gitte Wange