nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Changing the language of a website

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Changing the language of a website
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 18:15:16 +0200

Ummhh.. the problem with the latest CVS versions is that they're
not in sync with CMFLocalizer. I don't use CMFLocalizer, so I can't
tell which is the safest version to use, anybody?

There could be other sources for errors too, depending on which
features do you use (sometimes an upgrade process is needed).