nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Re: zwiki i18n progress, questions

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Re: zwiki i18n progress, questions
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 01:17:14 +0200

Simon Michael wrote:

And one more:

- python-level _() is not sensitive to web browser settings at runtime -
I need to use a MessageCatalog for that. Is this correct ?

eehh..  not sure to understand, _() should be sensitive to web
browser settings, actually language negotiation is orthogonal
to the rest of the system, so you don't have to do anything
with it.

If it doesn't works is that there's something wrong somewhere.

MessageCatalog is only to translate messages that are in the
ZODB instead of in the filesystem.

I'd like to setup a testing instance here to help you to solve
these problems. Please, checkin the ".po" files. Also, if you
want more help from me I would be happy to contribute (as my
time permits), my userid in SourceForge is "jdavid".

Cheers,

--
J. David Ibáñez, Nuxeo.com
Debian user (http://www.debian.org)