nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Ordering languages

From: Garikoitz Araolaza
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Ordering languages
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:03:15 +0200

After creating one hundred LocalContent objects, I noticed that some of them have a given language order (en es fr for example) and some of them a diferent one ( es en fr for example) as a result of Copying/Pasting from different models.

So, as

<dtml-in "Localizer.get_languages_map()" mapping>

returns the languages, ordered by the actual Localizer object, it happens that the language order differs in the same site.

My question is:

Is there any way to sort the languages in all Localizer objects in a site with a given order? I wish I could write a simple Python Script to apply it to all the objects. ;-)

Thanks

Gari

Garikoitz Araolaza
Code&Syntax