nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Ordering languages

From: Garikoitz Araolaza
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Ordering languages
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:29:44 +0200

JDavid
Yes, that's my suggestion, something like:

 langs = Localizer.get_languages_map()
 langs.sort(lambda x,y: cmp(x['id'], y['id']))
 return langs

Ok... I didn't explain correctly myself... My actual Python skills include sorting items ;-)

I just wanted to edit every LocalPropertyManager object so that their language order match with the order in the home of the site without loosing their content and avoiding sorting in every request.

And then add it to your FAQ ;-)

Does it really deserve an F ? or only  AQ ?   ;-)

Note that everything you put in the FAQ is not going to be forgetted,
I will read it sometime in the future and see how to improve Localizer
to make these tasks easier.

Yes... I will be able to release a really big FAQ book called "Everything you always wanted to know about Localizer... but were afraid to ask"

;-)

Thanks

Gari

Garikoitz Araolaza