nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] New branches

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] New branches
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:46:13 +0200

Hi all,

For the first time in the Localizer development I've created a branch
in the CVS, well, two branches:

branch-zpt-i18n
---------------

The page templates version of Zope 2.7 will include a new namespace
named "i18n". Zope will also provide a "translation service" to be used
with this namespace.

To let to use Localizer as the backend of the i18n namespace, instead
of the provided translation service, is the goal of this branch.

Jean-Paul Smets has already developed a patch for Zope 2.5.1 that lets
to do this (http://www.nexedi.org/Members/jp/cmf-i18n.stx). This is
going to be the basis for further development, and I hope Jean-Paul
will participate/lead this project.

Nothing has been commited yet.

branch-lc-split
---------------

This branch represents the first step to add to Localizer features
from translation memory systems, as discussed last week in the mailing
list (with the subject "New line of development").

I've already commited the first change (the simplest one). In the branch
local properties are always edited with textareas.

I'll keep you up to date as the development progresses.

Thanks,

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software