nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Re: Fix for UnicodeError: ASCII decoding error: o

From: Myroslav Opyr
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Re: Fix for UnicodeError: ASCII decoding error: ordinal not in range(128)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:13:48 +0200

vlado wrote:

I tryed LOCALIZER_USE_ZOPE_UNICODE=1 and hitted the same UnicodeError
again.

In my case it worked. I didn't tested it thoroughly but frontpage rendered translated. Did you put LOCALIZER_USE_ZOPE_UNICODE in export either?

I'm using z2.6.1b1, Localizer1.0, TranslationService0.2 this is the traceback:

   *  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
   * Module Products.Localizer, line 55, in new_publish
   * Module Zope.App.startup, line 182, in zpublisher_exception_hook
   * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
   * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
   * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in __call__
   * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
   * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 189, in _exec
   * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 122, in pt_render
   * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
     <FSPageTemplate at /Sites/test/login_form used for /Sites/test>
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 186, in __call__
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 689, in do_useMacro
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 622, in do_loop_tal
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 400, in do_optTag_tal
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 385, in do_optTag
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 380, in no_tag
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 655, in do_condition
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 400, in do_optTag_tal
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 385, in do_optTag
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 380, in no_tag
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 689, in do_useMacro
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
   * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 745, in do_onError_tal
   * Module StringIO, line 160, in getvalue

UnicodeError: ASCII decoding error: ordinal not in range(128) (Also, an
error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)
Anyway the above behavior is werid and unpredicted, thus we stay with AltPT for time being. Better slower but reliable then faster and unpredicted...

m.
--
Myroslav Opyr
zope.net.ua <http://zope.net.ua/> ° Ukrainian Zope Hosting