nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Problems with UTF-8 vs Latin-1

From: Garikoitz Araolaza
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Problems with UTF-8 vs Latin-1
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:48:05 +0100

All my sites using Localizer were created before the Zope 2.6.1 and Localizer 1.0

I do most of my edit within Zope's and Localizer's manage pages.

Lastly I'm getting this error while editing LocalContent objects with Latin-1 chars:

Error Type: UnicodeError
Error Value: ASCII encoding error: ordinal not in range(128) :

Now, I've seen that the new Localizer says in forms:

<textarea name="es:utf8:ustring" cols="65" rows="15" wrap="virtual" style="width: 100%;">

And I know that I'm trying to write Latin-1 chars...

What could be done in order to continue writing contents in Latin-1 without getting those errors?

Has anybody found the same problem?

Gari

Garikoitz Araolaza
Code&Syntax