nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Problems with UTF-8 vs Latin-1

From: Garikoitz Araolaza
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Problems with UTF-8 vs Latin-1
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:33:09 +0100

Thanks Milos!

But no... it doesn't work.

I even don't have any doc/CHANGES.txt

I did a grep inside my Localizer install and only found a vague reference to the management_page_charset

Any other hint from someone else?

Am I the only one with this problem?

Gari

At 16:44 26/02/03, you wrote:
Garikoitz Araolaza wrote:
All my sites using Localizer were created before the Zope 2.6.1 and Localizer 1.0
I do most of my edit within Zope's and Localizer's manage pages.
Lastly I'm getting this error while editing LocalContent objects with Latin-1 chars:

Try to add certain property to your root folder.

The property name must be "management_page_charset"

Property value may be "iso-9959-1"... I'm not sure.

Is it better now?

This is unsatisfactorily documented in doc/CHANGES.txt

--
Milos Prudek

Garikoitz Araolaza
Code&Syntax