nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] localizer works mysterious

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] localizer works mysterious
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 20:55:52 +0100

Claus Rosenberger wrote:

hi,

i have a problem while using localizer. i use flags on to top of my page
to change the language. i can change the language on every position in my
site but localizer only change the point where i'm at this moment. if i go
to another page of my site the language is changed back. this is because
of using cookies. i get one cookie per page of site. i think i have this
problem because i using acquisition. i wrote a patch which make it
possible to save the language in session data of the zope session. what's
up with this problem. can it solved without this patch or it is possible
to check it in.

i think it makes sense to store informations in session data because why
we can use sessions in zope ?

thanks a lot

claus

Explanation in the message "Re: changelanguage".

Sessions won't be used. The Localizer's behaviour could change,
but I prefer to just document it, in an unknown future.. :-(

Regards,

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software